horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: spreads is Important ?

spreads is Important ?

box - einstein 250x250
    In this market place, spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically, in spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the real faction of this trading place with certainly.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Fx View Post
    In this market place, spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically, in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the real faction of this trading place with certainly.
    Of course, the spread is very important especially for brokers because they benefit from the spread they offer, sometimes there is a fix and also there are floating, and it reverted back to ourselves, want to choose

Due to lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips now I am comfortable with Trade12 broker. by using this flexible trading spreads I am able to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Just spread is not important, as we need to make sure we work with broker that offers good conditions but more importantly, it must be one that is reliable and trustworthy. This is where I feel extremely happy to operate through OctaFX since they are licensed by FCA and are a true ECN too and for which they have won the award as well. I feel very comfortable here with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deal while the spread is LOWEST possible at 0.1 pips.