horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex Tips

Forex Tips

box - einstein 250x250
    According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading policy. Practically, we like to trade in a scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. but, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose I regulated trading brokers which allow scalping without any restrictions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why now I am trading with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

I believe that practice is the key to become successful, we need lots and lots of practice, without proper practice, you cannot become successful.

And i think discussing a strategy here is good idea but why one is posting his broker's ads with post to promote his broker. Dont you find a better way of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    And i think discussing a strategy here is good idea but why one is posting his broker's ads with post to promote his broker. Dont you find a better way of promotion.
    Thatís fair, I agree with what you said. I donít think it is wrong to suggest any broker, but it is also sensible to stick to the topic as well, I see no sense in putting silly topics which is not helpful and just putting up random brokers name. I wonít go for the post; I will rather go for the tittle reply. As per my suggestion, it would be to have right broker and I am not going to talk it because I WORK here or THIS OR THAT, I am simply suggesting OctaFX because they are genuinely good with licensed by FCA.

Yeah, there are many traders who are involved in the Forex Forums, only to promote their brokers. I think they might be receiving some money too for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah, there are many traders who are involved in the Forex Forums, only to promote their brokers. I think they might be receiving some money too for that.
    Metal, I believe in all fairness, it should be our common sense that should take front seat. I wonít argue with what you said, but I will argue with the focus of yours, as you simply need to know what one says make sense or not. I wonít buy into random suggestion, but you should not ignore all. I work with OctaFX broker, I donít recommend it, but I often suggest it to others, as they are really good for me. Itís not because I said they are good that they become good, but they are proven in terms of been regulated by FCA and is having 20 awards to their tally including Best International Broker, Best ECN broker and many more, so all these things are reason why one would list them amongst the top players.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Lucas View Post
    Metal, I believe in all fairness, it should be our common sense that should take front seat. I wonít argue with what you said, but I will argue with the focus of yours, as you simply need to know what one says make sense or not. I wonít buy into random suggestion, but you should not ignore all. I work with OctaFX broker, I donít recommend it, but I often suggest it to others, as they are really good for me. Itís not because I said they are good that they become good, but they are proven in terms of been regulated by FCA and is having 20 awards to their tally including Best International Broker, Best ECN broker and many more, so all these things are reason why one would list them amongst the top players.
    Yeah, but no body have ever asked for the suggestion, we are here to gain and share the knowledge and no doubt you are sharing but with an extra pinch of the greatness of your broker in your each and every post.

There are so many IB of brokers in a forum and that is the reason they are going to post their broker's name in every post no matter what others think. But leave it, it is their job to do.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    OK as you say, but is sometimes, kind a feel annoying. I mean each and every post, and also they always over exaggerate their brokers.