horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choose the Right Broker

box - einstein 250x250
    Choosing a broker is difficult but you can check many websites and forums for getting the reviews for any particular broker with whom you want to work so it is not that much difficult at all.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Julie, I donít think itís really that tough to select broker, as we just need to look for broker who is quality and reputed, this is why I go for OctaFX, as they have it all. They are licensed by FCA and have mighty offering with small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are 70 instruments, negative balance protection too, so all this makes everything pretty interesting and like able too which makes me feel relaxed with working.

Broker selection is one of the most crucial decision which a trader need to make with very much carefulness. Proper research should be done before getting involved in any such brokers.

I would recommend you to choose broker carefully. Especially when you want to trade successfully. I know that FreshForex is reliable company. It is regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Traver View Post
    I would recommend you to choose broker carefully. Especially when you want to trade successfully. I know that FreshForex is reliable company. It is regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN, by the way.
    Yeah, there are many brokers online and we need to be utmost careful in Broker Selection, as if we aren't we will just lose a lot in it. Thus we need to have proper research before getting involved into any broker.

Selecting the right broker is the quality that one got to develop. It is not really about doing anything extra-ordinary but just about having it all worked out in very sensible way. Thatís exactly what I have done and found OctaFX. They are awesome been licensed by FCA and also have lovely conditions that includes lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution and even 50% deposit bonus, it all works superbly for me and allows me to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Lucas View Post
    Selecting the right broker is the quality that one got to develop. It is not really about doing anything extra-ordinary but just about having it all worked out in very sensible way. Thatís exactly what I have done and found OctaFX. They are awesome been licensed by FCA and also have lovely conditions that includes lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution and even 50% deposit bonus, it all works superbly for me and allows me to enjoy.
    It is good to see that there are many traders who are suggesting brokers of their choice so that newbie can have a wide range of good brokers for their trading work.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    It is good to see that there are many traders who are suggesting brokers of their choice so that newbie can have a wide range of good brokers for their trading work.
    Still, I don't rely on mere suggestion, it would be better if you do a proper amount of research and then get involved in any such brokers, it would decrease our changes of being scammed.

Yes, the market is really a journey of thousands of miles but this starts with the first step of broker choice. So you need to be very careful about choosing the right broker.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Yeah, we need to have a good amount of research to gain the proper amount of knowledge regarding the broker, before selecting any of them.