horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose the Right Broker

Choose the Right Broker

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping should choose the broker , which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

Choosing the right broker makes enormous difference, so that’s why we have to make sure we focus on that in order to get it working. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get outstanding features and facilities which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and many such options, it really enables me to perform at top of my gear. The best part with them is freedom, as we can trade using any technique we like from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA, it’s all do able here and makes trading ever so special for me and gives me massive confidence to work better.

Choosing right company can be tricky because often the pecking order is to have broker offering luxuries, but that’s where the most trouble comes. So, the criteria must be broker that maintains high standards in terms of service and also bring in good facilities to work well with. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is the ideal example of one such broker, as they are regulated plus been in the market for last 12 years leading the way! They offer some mouth-watering facilities and excellent resources to help us make higher profits. I love their 100% bonus upfront on first deposit followed by stuff like low spreads, daily updates, weekly market updates plus we can follow top traders through their web site.

When we start learning about Forex, we learn about it that how to choose broker and what is the role of broker so if newbie learned it then he might not face too many issues for finding right broker for his trading work.

Rookie Member

I think we should not worry about broker all that early and to be honest, I don’t think we should even invest early on, it’s vital that we focus on for learning how to trade, as when we know how to trade then we find it easier to do everything else. If we know that we are good enough and we have good strategy then everything else is going to work out nicely, but if we are not good enough then we will struggle a lot. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get excellent benefits from having small spreads starting at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also sensational deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too!

There are many brokers online, but it is not necessary that a broker if beneficial for you would be beneficial for others. Thus you need to find the one which is appropriate for you.

Rookie Member

I agree with you Metalhead, it’s too many brokers now days available to pick from, but we should not look for benefits only. I believe we should look for safety and security; it’s the most important thing if we really wish to succeed. If we are not with the right broker then we could have a lot of trouble with things. I am fortunate enough to get it all with OctaFX broker, as they are regulated plus a true ECN broker and that too an award winning one, so I feel absolutely pleased working with them and never have to worry over anything at all. I also get all the money transactions done instantly without having to pay any commission.

There are many brokers online, and that becomes very much difficult for the traders to select the best from them, as every now and then, you could face the scam anytime.

No, I wonít agree with that Metalhead, I believe itís not hard to select right broker, as we just need to use common sense and that should be enough. If we have learned well then we will be easily able to figure out right broker. I only go for proven performers and thatís where OctaFX leads the way by margin. They are special in all departments from offering low spreads starting at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is even on losing one, so all this works perfectly into my plan and helps me in gaining greatly consistently, so I feel very pleased with selecting them.

box - einstein 250x250
    Sometimes choosing the wrong broker can couse a lot of inconveniences. I used to trade with Alpari UK and I was forsed to change my broker rapidly when that company became a bankrupt.