horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: What you think about best broker ?

What you think about best broker ?

box - einstein 250x250
    The best broker always makes sure security of funds, low traction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing, active live customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

The most important about any broker we need to know is to check either they pay the profits or simply scam the traders.

Rookie Member

I rather talk about my broker because I consider them the best. But, if I am perfectly honest then they are indeed the best even outside my station. This is proven through them sweeping through all major awards in recent years. I am talking about OctaFX, it’s a regulated and a worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170+ countries while have won 17 awards in just 4 years including some of the heavyweights which include been the Best ECN broker, Best International Broker, Best Islamic Broker and list just goes on and on. I feel pleasure been part of this company because not only I get 100% safety, but I get epic conditions to work smoothly with and that really enables me to trade smoothly!

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalam View Post
    The most important about any broker we need to know is to check either they pay the profits or simply scam the traders.
    I don’t think much about brokers that claims to be the best by themselves. I look for broker that concentrates on their service because that’s what makes them the best. I too agree with Kalam, it’s very important that we do proper research into broker’s history cabinet to figure out reputation and any unwanted thing. I did some when I joined up with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and only after been 100% satisfied and happy, I entered on with their FPM Raw/ECN Account, it’s epic having spreads from 0.1 pips to over 60 instruments to select from while have excellent platform with no slippage or re quotes!

Rookie Member

I donít prefer to call it as Best broker, I prefer to refer it as Quality broker, if we are with any quality broker than we can easily figure it out. But, if we arenít with such than it will obviously reflex on things, as per me thatís too easy under TradeWiseFX and their brilliant service. I get it all here from Zero Spreads to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], itís all found here and make trading simply too easy!

Something I did not understand what a broker? I honestly faced with negligent brokers couple of times. So I am very careful in their choice. I used to trade at Insta, the problems began with the withdrawal, hardly able to withdraw the deposit. I also had a test account with LiteForex, but hasd bad moments with them as well. How to find a normal broker, here's a question.

And I really think that th best broker should be reliable. Personally, I like FreshForex broker. That company is regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR, so my money is in the safe place.

I think you can not limit yourself to some sorts of training periods. Only a continuous improvement gives you a progress. Of course, you do not have to read books, but innovative approaches, such as taking part in competition of traders such as offered by freshforex bring results undoubtedly .

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I think that my best broker is FreshForex, for sure. Did you try their $2017 no deposit bonus? I highly recommend you to activate it.