horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make profits?

How to make profits?

box - einstein 250x250
    The common but the big question that ultimately everyone will ask how to make profits? Well, it is definitely not the something you can get answer for easily, but I have found answer!

It is this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], It is a site where you can find this indicator based upon Gann and Fibonacci technique with such wise set of arrangement that is super simple to use for one and all. The accuracy is unbelievable in spotting up right trades for us, as here is one example of how it works - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Practice is all that we need, with lots and lots of practice you could earn experience and you could improvise your skills.

Making a profit in Forex is not an easy task like you have posted in your post. Earning money is never going to be easy or free for anyone.
    We have to learn from basic to advance so that we can earn money.

Yeah, Forex Trading has never been easy and it will never be, you need to learn a lot in order to survive in Forex Trading. You need to gain knowledge and experience and for that you need to have lots and lots of practice.

Forex needs knowledge and skills which are never going to be god gift for everyone. We learn the skills and develop our strategy of earning.
    Few can survive the market and few left.

Practice makes man perfect and with lots and lots of practice with enough practice you could gain knowledge and experience which will help you earn a lot.

I completely believe that we can make profits through plans which are simple yet effective. The major part of the play comes through execution; if we have that part set correctly then we will always do well. I am highly fortunate that I trade under OctaFX since they are league above the rest with helping me to secure higher profits confidently. This is especially to put it with low spreads, high leverage, cash back and all such schemes, itís terrific.

That's good to know that you have found the broker which is very much helpful for you, but it isn't necessary that it would be helpful for each and every trader, and if a trader want to make some good money in Forex, he needs to find the one suitable broker which is helpful for him.

Making profits is not easy thing at all, if we want to be successful then we need to make sure we work with proper plan and right method, itís only way forward and thatís only way we will be able to make money. I donít complicate things at all since I am with the finest broker in OctaFX. They are awesome by all means with having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are over 70 instruments, fast execution and even 24/5 support.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    There are certain ways to trade with Forex, we need to learn those strategies if we wanna survive in Forex Trading. Also we need to change the strategies accordingly depending on the market situations.