horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Are you fit for trading?

Are you fit for trading?

box - einstein 250x250
    With such topic, it is obvious that many people will consider it to health, but when I say fit for trading, I mean if we are discipline enough or if we are determined? If we have these attributes then only we will be able to perform well and achieve success. Itís fairly easy through broker like OctaFX who have very simple and straight forward policy with allowing us to do whatever we want while bonuses, low spreads and all that too makes it awesome to work with.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I believe that each and every trader who try to gain knowledge and experience and skills is fit for traders. The traders who learn continuously in Forex Trading is fit for the Forex Trading.

I think if you are ready to handle the stress of the risky world then you can fit anywhere for any work. All depends on your skills that how you use your mind to fit the work.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Forex Market is for the passionate and ambitious persons, who are willing to do whatever it takes to make money through it. It is a market for the persons who are much serious in learning and understanding it.