horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you forget your losses?

Do you forget your losses?

box - einstein 250x250
    In a high level business like Forex, it is vital that we stay positive and try to forget losses, as that is the best way we will be able to gain and perform. I am able to do it all well through broker like OctaFX, as they are special with been licensed by FCA and have great market reputation winning 21+ awards and have luxurious setting that counts for 50% deposit bonus as well which one can use without restrictions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I never forget my loss of market, I count every trade either a profit or loss and maintain a general of it so that I can keep a record of my trading work. Which can help me to improve my trading strategy!

Yeah, you could never avoid losses, all you can do is to make more profits than the losses incurred, thus you need to raise the ratio of earning to survive in Forex Trading.

I like to take care of my all losses history so that in Future I can trade with skills and avoid those mistakes again and again.
    Learning from your loss is also a good habit in this business.

Losses are the integral part of the Forex Trading and it couldn't be neglected and neither it could be forgotten. It is the only part of the Forex, which helps us to improve our trades.

I will always have my trading journal updated so that I can mark all my trades in that, which are helpful to maintain my trading records and positive negative trades of my trading history.

That's quite nice. It is always better to keep a journal and also an updated one, else you will repeat the same mistake again and again and that would be pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    That's quite nice. It is always better to keep a journal and also an updated one, else you will repeat the same mistake again and again and that would be pretty bad.
    I think every experienced trader in a market is following some rules of trading and having a record of your past work is also one of the rules to manage your trading in future to avoid the same mistakes.

Yeah, they are having a set of rules and that what differs them from the rookies. Some traders are so much confident on their selected strategies that if they don't work for one time the think that it would be miraculously work for the next time and that leads them to total loss.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah, they are having a set of rules and that what differs them from the rookies. Some traders are so much confident on their selected strategies that if they don't work for one time the think that it would be miraculously work for the next time and that leads them to total loss.
    Every trader has his own strategy and set of rules, so according which they work in market and trade. Profit and loss are part of every business so you have to accept that you are going to face loss.