horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: High Bonus always a scam – True/False

High Bonus always a scam – True/False

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    The obvious concept is that the broker offering bonus especially high bonus is cam, so do you agree? Answer it in True or False. I consider it incorrect, as I am working with OctaFX broker. They are regulated by FCA and have excellent market reputation yet have huge 50% deposit bonus, so that is what makes them so very special and is the reason why I consider the answer false, as good broker too can offer high bonus to us!

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Anything is possible in Forex Trading, thus we need to be very much careful in making such crucial decisions. If we take a single wrong decision, we may suffer huge loss.

There is no way to check that the bonus given by the broker is a scam or not until you check it by yourself. I have seen that Many of my trader friends always say that bonus is just a trick to get newbie or traders who don't have money to an investment.

Of course if you wanna become successful, in Forex Trading, you need to have a good broker and for that you need to have lots and lots of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Of course if you wanna become successful, in Forex Trading, you need to have a good broker and for that you need to have lots and lots of knowledge.
    The good broker is always a plus point to have so that you can trade without any worry of scam. But You need skills also so that you can trade with good knowledge of your work without any help and be confident about your work.

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah, the good broker would always be a good way to make some good money online, but you need to understand that it would be only beneficial if you have the correct broker, which is now-a-days very much difficult to find it.