horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Is Martingale a successful strategy?

Is Martingale a successful strategy?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    There are many strategies that one can use, but Martingale is amongst the most used strategies out there. The strange part is that itís often used in unknown ways. As newbies like to just pile on the trades till profits which is obviously this strategy. So, do you think itís a successful strategy? I feel very much so with OctaFX broker given their setting that includes 50% deposit bonus thatís usable and comes without any sort of restrictions at all.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I have not worked with Martingale strategy so no idea about this strategy that how it works for other traders. I have my own strategy and happy with my broker so I do not think I need to change anything from my side. A broker is not such important for me, you need knowledge.

box - einstein 250x250
    Of course, though broker holds their own important role, but you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in the Forex Trading, to obtain which you need to have lots and lots of practice.