horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Redouane

Thumbs up PAMM account with Hotforex

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Hello, Fellow traders and forum members, I have just registered to this forum willing to share some knowledge and experience in trading Forex, especially for lazy people as myself )) who are actually using managed accounts with major brokers under their best traders to make almost sure steady profits.
    I have opened a PAMM account with hotforex some months ago and I found that the profits are pretty decent and I feel much better than trading by myself I am really glad that I have done it )
    so if there is any one who tried it whether with hotforex or with another broker, I'd like to exchange some reviews and thoughts.

Regards

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I've been looking at hotforex pamm accounts,\ I think they are interesting, i might join but not for now

hi every one!! is anyone trading with hotforex here? is there still no repy from them??

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by wafu View Post
    hi every one!! is anyone trading with hotforex here? is there still no repy from them??
    I am trading real with Hotforex 2 years now with a big deposit and i have to say that this broker is one of my best.Also the same good words i have to say for Alpari uk and FXPRO.

I have a small account on Hotforex, but only 2 months. by now , though they say stp broker, but the spread is normal, and they tell me refused to let me use MDP there! Which confused me... if really a stp broker, why dont' allow to run MDP? actrually I ever just want to test the mdp's behave on hotforex., since the author Mr. William recommend it .

for other aspects, totally seems without big problem. this account is to test some EA and with small win or loss.

but if I have a big account , I will not run on Hotforex.
    Last edited by hitmehityou; 05-12-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hitmehityou View Post
    I have a small account on Hotforex, but only 2 months. by now , though they say stp broker, but the spread is normal, and they tell me refused to let me use MDP there! Which confused me... if really a stp broker, why dont' allow to run MDP? actrually I ever just want to test the mdp's behave on hotforex., since the author Mr. William recommend it .

for other aspects, totally seems without big problem. this account is to test some EA and with small win or loss.

but if I have a big account , I will not run on Hotforex.
    MDP is recommended by William to be run under currenex Hotforex account where the spread is variable from 0-1.2 pips maximum for eurusd.

If you are a US citizen all accounts have been CLOSE as of May 4,2012.....and will no longer accept USA citizens...

pro999

Hi ..all here ...Hot Forex is Bad Broker ... do not believe their trading service .. if you have good and profitable strategy , they will disturbing you ...

I strongly disagree, I'm trading with hotforex for almost 8 months live now and been gaining profit from swings and crazy scalping with no problems at all, honestly i can sense their server improvement i can feel how smoother and faster execution is right now!! its really unfair to say that when there are traders (and im one of them) who make a living out of earning from hotforex and best of luck

box - einstein 250x250
    This month opened an account I also HOTFOREX
    I think this broker would be better but never use.
    I also try to remove the affiliate link time