horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Now, trading the news is exciting. However, it’s also risky due to the large moves that follow a news release and because of these moves you need to be well prepared ahead of time if you’re interested in trading around big news events

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Forex Forum - Join our currency trading community and discuss forex with fellow Forex Traders and learn how to Trade Better Forex

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Banned

I like to news trading. Because, my regulated trading platform ‘GCI’ always provides me quick fundamental data. As a result, I can make huge money according to their analysis. On the other hand, i can trade in Gold, oil and CFDs with reliable trading spreads. Therefore, my trading life becomes much flexible and profitable. By the way, I like to apply my hedging strategy in news time.

i dont know

I guess you and every possible new trader should stay away from trading news. Take your own small experience as trading news could be very risky for new traders.

Banned

I am following my own news trading strategy from last three years. That is, before news time I wait for news data. Luckily, I get all news in details in my trading broker GCI Financial in quick time. So. I can open my trade according to the news effect. As a result, my make huge money by news trading. I also get accurate technical analysis from this trading platform.

thank you for sharing the info

News trading is not that much difficult now than it was before. There are many websites out there that share news in so fast. So all we need is to follow the news and place our trade following it. However, I really liked Academy of Financial trading and their approach, how they guide traders and share [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with their students.

Perrie Edwards

In my trading life, in news time, I am very much dependable on my economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. This calendar until the end of time be evidence for the accurate important and economic indicators that drive the market. so, in that time , in spite of having too much risky , I am able to make profit.

Most of the traders avoid news. Most of marketmakers use news for own profit

pipmeup

box - einstein 250x250
    If expecting news is substantial market mover I think the best way is to trade with two hedged pending orders (in opposite sides) with trailing stops. So we can place BUY STOP and SELL STOP order right before news. Distance depend on market volatile before and on pair, spread, even on liquidity of broker etc. The same with trailing stop distance. Without fixes stops. For better safety or efficiency is maybe Ok if we can place more BUY stop and SELL stop orders at different prices with different lots and even different trailing stop distances (depend on risky and strategy) in the same time. but good liquidity of broker are required (fast execution on trading station , i recommended Tickmill ) is must if we want to catch fast small moves. But if we are expecting that market move will sustain for a bit longer time, liquidity maybe isn't so important. Everything depend on setup of such "strategy".