horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hedging & scalping stradegy

box - einstein 250x250
    pakai octaforex pak

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second. TICKMILL supplies the low spreads, consistent liquidity and smooth execution you expect on every trade.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. For using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker from where I can scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping. Actually, by and large regulated trading broker donít allow scalping in their trading platform.

As a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Heared bad stuff about mx. Traders who could not retire even their own money, least earnings.

Rookie Member

Haven't noticed that as i am mostly trading with lmfx and they are very good for trading however i think forex peace army can be the right place to get actual insights of any forex brokers.

Scalping nowadays is most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Thatís why, many regulated trading broker allow this trading concept such as this in their trading platform. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all.

From all trading strategies scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Fx View Post
    From all trading strategies scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this.
    My broker Hotforex is regulated by Cyprus authority (CySec) and it allows almost all trading strategies, except latency arbitrage and other "risk-free" trading tricks. I make pips with them using zero spread and fixed spread account, my experience with them is more than 4 years, no serious issues so far.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    As a scalper, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade broker from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.