horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hedging & scalping stradegy

prabhu

hedging & scalping stradegy

box - einstein 250x250
    hello guys i am trying a scalping, hedging stradegy, or u can say as grid system.
    3 pips target and 6 pips stoploss but what i wanna know is which is the best broker who accept this kind of stradegy.
    less pips - 1 pips fixed spread
    i tried with commision base trading with no spread, no use
    please guys let me know i am really confused on choosing a broker as this is less target stradegy.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

it's very important you need trade on more than hour

You will need to make a deep search because not all brokers allow scalping and hedging strategies.

pipmeup

If expecting news is substantial market mover I think the best way is to trade with two hedged pending orders (in opposite sides) with trailing stops. So we can place BUY STOP and SELL STOP order right before news. Distance depend on market volatile before and on pair, spread, even on liquidity of broker etc. The same with trailing stop distance. Without fixes stops. For better safety or efficiency is maybe Ok if we can place more BUY stop and SELL stop orders at different prices with different lots and even different trailing stop distances (depend on risky and strategy) in the same time. But for such trading style, good liquidity of broker (fast execution on trading station , i recommended Tickmill ) is must if we want to catch fast small moves. But if we are expecting that market move will sustain for a bit longer time, liquidity maybe isn't so important. Everything depend on setup of such "strategy".

Quote Originally Posted by ibex35 View Post
    You will need to make a deep search because not all brokers allow scalpers and hedging strategies.
    That's true. Anyway you need some brokers which offer ECN account I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ombra Don View Post
    That's true. Anyway you need some brokers which offer ECN account I guess.
    You mean brokers like Hotforex they combine ECN and STP execution increasing the speed and lowering spreads in your trading..

Scalping and Hedging are two widely used trading strategies in Foreign Exchange (Forex Market). Both the strategies have certain strengths and weaknesses.

Yeh...ECN or full STP will allow your strategy

I am not interested on hedging because it looks so much complicated trading style! On the other hand, scalping is my favorite trading style because for scalping I can set my SLs for few pips. Thatís way, I am very much comfortable with scalping trading style. In addition, I get best scalping trading environment into my live account from TradingBanks broker.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    pliss share scalping trick