horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Forex Traders Lose Money ?

Douglas Class

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Traders losses money because of emotion and greed. As a trader dont let emotion control your tradinging. Always trade with a clear mind. Don noe trade when emotion is controlling you or you have mixed decisions. Never be greedy. When market reaches your profit target exit and get out of the market, NEVER be greedy and hoping to earn more which can cause you to loose all that you have made.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    AsiaDev

There are many reasons for loss of traders. First reason is lack of knowledge and practice. Low capital is also a hurdle in loosing money. Traders not learn the techniques of controlling loss. they do not improve their trading skill. They are doing emotional trading. Lack of patience during trading effects on trading decisions. They do not make proper strategy to win from market.

Elite Member

Greed is the cause of making the most of the traders get big losses when trading. If we already knew this, of course we know what we should do. Do not be greedy. Thankful profit already in our hands, because forex is not predictable with certainty.

There are a lot of factors make traders lose in Forex. But I think skills, experience, knowledge, feelings and chances are most important than others.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by thinkagain View Post
    There are a lot of factors make traders lose in Forex. But I think skills, experience, knowledge, feelings and chances are most important than others.
    The key to everything is patience
    Including in forex trading. You need to be patient and have realistic expectations about the Forex market, Forex trading is not a get rich quick opportunity.

Losing is obviously common when it comes to business, so thatís not the issue but itís about handling the losses. I always put my effort into planning, it is what enables me to fight difficult situation and open my ways to make consistent profits. I work under OctaFX and through their help and support which comes with their low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection, swap free account and then there is even 24/5 support.

Loss is considered to be the stepping stone towards the success and we get the most valuable thing through the losses incurred and that is the experience which is even more valuable than money.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Loss is considered to be the stepping stone towards the success and we get the most valuable thing through the losses incurred and that is the experience which is even more valuable than money.
    Agree, but repeating the same mistakes of losses are not going to help you more about success in trading. Learning from your mistakes and correcting them is also important for a trader.

That's exactly what an experience is all about. If you are losing, you know what went wrong and gain experience that not to repeat it again, thus Loss is considered to be the stepping stone towards success.

box - einstein 250x250
    I really disagree with most of the people, as they often consider losing as a crime or disaster. I believe losing is just natural and there is nothing bad about it. The part that can be called disaster is when we are not willing to learn, as that is something that should not be on. I am always happy to learn from losses and it helps with OctaFX broker, as they have huge cash back giving me up to 50% back on all trades, itís pretty cool and helps me feel at ease with things.