horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Broker!

box - einstein 250x250
    Both they don't support paypal, Hotforex supported paypal but now they don't. However, you can try Hotforex with other payment methods as Moneybooker, Neteller,... Of course VISA/Master would work.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Try armada markets broker. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.
    Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.

i use vertifx.com they r registered in New Zealand scalping /hedge whatever u want really good no issues whats so ever been almost 3 yrs very fast executions no re quotes

Ztrader83

Quote Originally Posted by forgive View Post
    Hello,

Please suggest best brokers list for trading forex..

the main qualities should be good spread, deposit safety, well established, less re-quotes and good service..

Please suggest.

Thanks.
    Weltrade broker.
    They offer funds withdrawal within 30 minutes, trading with no slippage and requotes, My Safe service - 5% annually to your deposit, automatic account funding

I like to play with nano accounts and IBFX was the one that ticked all the boxes - no experience with withdrawing funds yet though

mesto

I have used this :

1) Hotofrex
    2) Fxcm
    3) fxpro
    4) fxprimus
    5) universalfx
    6) Alpari
    7) Ac markets
    8) Exness
    9) HYmarkets

I trade now only with fxpro and ac markets ( swissquote) money are sur in this bank.

But all of this broker are good.

Alex82

As for me, the best one is Weltrade, fast execution, good support, no slippage.

LMAX is a good broker.

financialfreedom

For usa accounts I suggest Alpari Jforex, I have been using them for 6 months and I have to say I'm very pleased with their spreads and execution speed.

thom321

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    For non-US, I recommend IC Markets, based in Australia. Fastest execution I have seen, at least when trading through a VPS hosted by CNS's New York server. Spreads are among the best also. Commission is a bit high but they offer discounted commission when trading enough monthly volume. Also offer free VPS if you meet a certain monthly trading volume. You can also find IB deals that would give you reduced commission regardless of volume.