horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Broker!

box - einstein 250x250
    excell markets is good, new zealand broker with ecn execution, you can join via cashback forex @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. if you join via cashback forex you will get a rebate. there are a lot of broker join with cashback forex, you can see the comparison there.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Armada Markets is the first Scandinavian and Eastern European preferred partner of LMAX, so price you see is price you get, no re-quotes, full STP and DMA. i think this the best broker for the trader

teresh

very satisfied forexcom, reliable, fast execution

gerski

For me gdmfx is my choice of broker.At first in choosing is i put an importance in checking its legitimacy and the rest follows such as spreads,fast execution,segregation of clients funds etc.Brokers seems to be the same but its up to us to choose and pick what is we feel to be good for us the one from those mentioned factors in choosing is for us to feel comfortable when trading with them.

FIB Gold Elite

FBS have good trading condition:
    You can use an EA, scalping without restriction and fast WD and deposit..!!

In my opinion,there is no best broker.Every broker has its unique qualities which makes them different from the others.For me,I am satisfied trading with my broker gdmfx.

pepperstone

think forex

is anyone here at XM.com?
    I never really get direct feedback about XM, but in my oppinion its a great broker, with a really good customer support. I'm really new at the forex biz, so im using atm 2 demoaccounts.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Every broker has its strengths and weaknesses. People choose which is most convenient for them. FBS is a broker to look for. They are a client oriented broker and always works in the interest of their new and existing clients. They reward both new and existing clients through various promotions. Also they do the same for their partner IBs. Also they are always ready for support. Also they offer huge number of payment methods so people from every corner of the world can trade with them.