horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sharing cost with Signals Providers

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Please pm me if interested in reliable provider (myfxbook verified)

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

hello all forex trader i have forex earning machine robot that never lose any money send me eamil on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i will show you on team viewer and skype my forex earning machine really work and never lose any money justg send me an email i will give you more information about my robot specially those trader contact me who already lose alot of money in forex trading business

What are thier websites

Rookie Member

I believe Forex market is too much complicated. Therefore, it is so much hard to predict the market in accuracy. However, I can earn regular money by Forex trading, because I use world best trading system called ĎHoly Grail Golden Eagleí strategy. It also gives me re-entry trading signal. So, I can earn enough money by following this amazing trading strategy. Last three months I earn over 80% by using this knowledgeable strategy.

Banned

I had missing my trading capital more than a few times by using various free Forex signal. Then I have started to follow free Forex signal of my trading broker GCI Financial. Interestingly, I also get take profit and stop loss point in every signal. So, it is really very easy for me to predict the market trend. I can earn regular profit by following their signal. On the other hand, I am learning analysis technique by observing their technical analysis.

Moslem

Sorry bro, I lost my full trading balance by using others trading signal service. After that, I lost my trading confident too. Then, I started to learn trading knowledge thus, I can make my decision from my own trading skilled. It was really very painful experience for me. Because, I was totally unable to realize where and how I will start to learn. I read so many article about Forex and watched many videos but, they are not enough for satisfying me. At last I got, trading eBook of TradingBanks where I found clear basic knowledge of market. Even, their daily trading analysis helped me to learn live trading analysis.

box - einstein 250x250
    Thatís exactly my view as well Moslem; I too believe that using such random signal services are dangerous and could really hurt our career. So, its better we use ways that we have control over and have transparency with. It is possible to work it our self if we have sufficient knowledge and itís not impossible to gain. I feel good with OctaFX broker since they have excellent trading conditions from low spreads to high leverage and then even there is daily market, news and analysis service too, so it really enhances my chance and is cost free!