horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: yearly forex contest

yearly forex contest

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    dear fellow trader,
    i am just a common trader like you and i believe that lots of us are trying any kind of forex indicators or trading strategies on demo account
    thats good for our forex trading progress, but how if you try it on yearly forex contest?
    if you dont success on this month, you can try on next month.
    what benefit if you join this yearly contest?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

1. its absolutely free and you get free 20fxmiles into your account.
    2. your balance account are automatically reset and registered for next month
    3. collecting 1000fxmiles and it can transfered to 1000euro ( note: it cant be withdrawn but profit from your trade are yours)

so if you are interested, how to join ?
    simple, just click link bellow and fill the form :

so joining now and test your indicator or your system on demo contest account

MAY THE PIPS ALWAYS BE WITH YOU MY FELLOW TRADERS
    BEST REGARD,

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

do you what makes this contest diferent from other contest? all contestan are rewarded by point which ACCUMULATED into next month and year contest, so no mater good or bad your trade, you are always have a chance to get this trading credit..tq
    best regard

Contests are always very helpful especially demo contests, as its latest way of practicing and also giving us chance of winning huge prizes. I love it with OctaFX broker given they have two of the biggest demo contests in cTrader and Champion where there are huge prizes to be won and also enable us to gain experience. I love cTrader demo contest most which is unique concept been weekly based and have got 400 dollar prize to be won as well.

That was a too old post to reply about any contests and offers because it was 2013 and now 2017. But There is nothing related to broker in it, If a broker is good you do not need every post marketing strategy for it.

Yeah, only those broker needs marketing who doesn't have enough clients, I too believe that, and never rely on any such suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah, only those broker needs marketing who doesn't have enough clients, I too believe that, and never rely on any such suggestions.
    Every broker needs marketing, there is no doubt in that. You can share your content in right tab, the forum is having broker section for their promotion and other stuff. So posting in every other post with a broker is not going to boost your broker promotion.

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah, I agree to you, but the kind of marketing that the other traders are doing here are the ones which is done by the brokers, who are not having proper clients.