horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day Trading, Investing and Gambling

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Whatever way we pick itís important that we go with our comfort levels, as itís not possible to succeed otherwise. I work with OctaFX broker and under them; I find it relatively easy to do trading through any technique from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA. I enjoy it with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and then there is even rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if itís lost.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I believe to trade manually as well as I never would have considered that Forex Trading is a Gamble, as one of my expert friend said me to not to do so.

We got to be extremely wise with how we go about doing trading, as it is something that could make huge difference for us. I do it all easily through help of OctaFX broker given they have outstanding set of features and facilities that counts from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and they have whole setup providing us with market forecast, insights, trading tips and all such stuff that really makes life a lot easier for all involved.

I have seen that there so many traders who are actually taking Forex as Gamble and work like Gamblers while trading but truth is that you cannot be 100% lucky everytime you trade with your luck. So being analytical with a market is always a good way for trading.

box - einstein 250x250
    Absolutely, the traders who thinks that the Forex is a Gamble, and they could make money by just entering it, loses a lot in the Forex Market because it is not at all a Gamble, we have to learn a lot to become a successful trader.