horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Make a Living As a Forex Trader

Elite Member

box - einstein 250x250
    Demo trading business is necessary for the Forex trader because demo is the stop their loss in real account and solve the all problems and demo account is best for learn and experience for real trading account. Let's Try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

It is always better to start with a small amount of lot size to minimize risk in forex.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by boral View Post
    It is always better to start with a small amount of lot size to minimize risk in forex.
    I think so, we can use a small lot for trading and use it in accordance with the leverage that we use. I use a lot 0.01 and 1:500 leverage when trading in Armada Markets

Elite Member

I think so, we can use a small lot for trading and use it in accordance with the leverage that we use. I use a lot 0.01 and 1:500 leverage when trading in Armada Markets

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    Demo trading business is necessary for the Forex trader because demo is the stop their loss in real account and solve the all problems and demo account is best for learn and experience for real trading account. Let's Try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I have the same opinion on that matter. I traded about 1 year on my OctaFx demo account where first stone of my trading strategy were laid down and a great start were given to my trading journey. Now I use real ECN account of that broker, but demo still plays a role as a powerful trading tool

Some say u need big capital to trade fulltime. It's true but u can start small trading part time. Trade with demo account until you're confident and can trade consistently. Then start with whatever amount u can afford to trade while keeping your day job. Set a goal, let's say u wanna trade full time once your account reaches $10k for example. Once u reach that amount, then u can leave your job n trade fulltime if u want to.

thanks guys

Yes, but with no risk u cant no win many, smal lots, small win

i guess small account to test the broker and withdrawal then go with bigger sums for less risk and more reward, thats wht i did when i started with hotorex and its been great

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Hi all
    Does anyone know a really good forex system that works properly?