horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Make a Living As a Forex Trader

box - einstein 250x250
    You can live on Forex, if you can make this business platform as your profession and career. Forex do not make anyone loser, but traders can not make money here it is only because of traders' own fault. Therefore, if you become a Experienced and Skilled trader, then you will be able to make huge profits all the time. My broker OctaFx always help me to win every time from my trades.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

I am a scalper, and got too many losses. Finally I tried using higher timeframe, and the result is different. More winning than losses. Just refer the Higher TF, and find good entry point at lowe TF, you'll win. Recommended for Daily. That's what I do to earn my living. my broker provide me speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

Elite Member

Everyone can make good living from Forex trading and there is very large number of Forex traders earning consistent profit and making their life more comfortable. It depends on the traders knowledge and experience which enables them to achieve the target of consistent profit.

Banned

I feel, it is not easy to be a successful Forex trader in this trading industry. We traders need good trading skilled to predict the market trend in perfectly. Therefore, I was very serious in my demo account to learn the market principle. Actually, I am so much pleased on my trading broker GCI Financial to get accurate market analysis that helps me very much to learn the technical analysis.

Elite Member

I believe forex trade profitable. but it's depends up to you. if you are a greedy trader than forex trade is not profitable. profitable forex trader follow discipline,patient,strict rules,follow money management,low risk trade.

Lots of practice and evaluate our trading is a great way to improve our trading skills. To test the ability of our trading, both the ability to generate profits, manage risk and money management skills, you can try trading with Armada Market and become Trader Of The Month. Each month Armada gives out a 500 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills. Read more [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned

Obviously, I want to be a professional Forex trade to earn unlimited money from this trading platform. Though, I know the success is not easy for me but Iím consistent about my gain. Now, I am using my demo trading platform and carefully using ĎFree Video Tutorialí of my trading broker ĎGCIí. So, according to their tutorial advice I am learning the market analysis process.

I think no miracles are required when it comes to making money, itís all about strategies and executing it correctly, as that is what will help us enabling making good profits. I always focus on following the trend and work with right level of money management, as that enables one to really perform well. I feel great with OctaFX broker due to their 50% deposit bonus thatís usable and is one that can be used without restrictions at all which keeps it all working well.

Yeah, Forex Trading needs a proper plan and execution of the same to become successful in it, no one can just barge into it and think that he or she could earn right away. Proper practice is required first.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah, Forex Trading needs a proper plan and execution of the same to become successful in it, no one can just barge into it and think that he or she could earn right away. Proper practice is required first.
    Practice with right strategy is always a good way to start learning the trading and that will surely be going to help you when you are going to be a part of this business in the real market.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Also, you need to learn from the loss. Loss is the stepping stone towards the success, you need to learn from your losses and that's the only way to become successful.