horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Forex Robots Don't Work and Can't Make You Rich

box - einstein 250x250
    Yes, I have also bad experience about trading robot. Actually, robot means fixed program of trading. Besides, Forex market changing market trend variously. This is way, you may not get good result for a long time with trading robot. So, manual trading is the best way to earn consistent money from this risky business. By the way, I am getting manual trading support daily trading analysis from expert Forex traders of TradingBanks broker. Even, I am learning trading rules from their live trading analysis. Itís the most suitable way to improve trading skill that I believe.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

combined ea+manual and Always keep monitoring ea it might work out

short term maybe, long run manual is better

mainly i trade manual and is the best i think

Exactly, I also have bad experience to use trading robot on live market chart. So, now I open my trade and also close it based on my own trading knowledge and experience. Even, I am able to use any kind of trading robot and strategy in my trading because of using TradingBanks, which regulated broker, allows every kind of trading instruments.

Robots are non-effective and mostly lead us to nowhere; therefore, it is absolutely vital for us not to get into this. I believe its far better and effective if we go with manual way, itís easier with broker like OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have excellent market reputation winning over 21+ awards from Best International Broker and many others. I also like to appreciate their customer service which is 24/5 active and really makes one feel good in every way.

Forex Robots grab the opportunity to trade from our hands and they are programmed in a way and if the market is not according to that program they won't do the trading even if we would be able to yield income. Thus the money which we don't make it here is the money we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Forex Robots grab the opportunity to trade from our hands and they are programmed in a way and if the market is not according to that program they won't do the trading even if we would be able to yield income. Thus the money which we don't make it here is the money we lose.
    Forex EA means an expert who is just suggesting their opinion about a market and how we can trade more perfectly with our analysis. They help us to improve our analysis skills as well help us to find the right trade.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I believe that no expert could help you gain knowledge, if you are relying on them and not doing anything on your own. I prefer to trade manually and that doesn't means that I don't obtain the required knowledge, but I prefer to keep the control of my trading in my hand.