horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tips for New Traders

Elite Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    right, a demo account itself not only as the introduction or learn more about forex trading for a novice trader, but not a few traders who use a demo account as the evaluation of the ability of trading, or some use it as a strategy of trading prior to use by using a real account.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

In this market place we the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why now I am trading with Trade12 which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfort and secure.

Elite Member

each broker must have a program promos or contest that deliberately provide specifically for its traders. we as traders can not hurt to take advantage of this moment as a place to add to the experience, improve trading skills, as well as a place to gain more profits. I also chose a trade with Tickmill

My tips are simple but still effective. And the most important one is trading on the bonus money. For example, now I'm trading on the activated $2017 bonus money offered by FreshForex broker.

If any tip then my tip would be to have brokers that we can rely and trust upon, as that really is what we need in order to succeed and maintain that level of success. Itís not hard for me with OctaFX since they are amongst the leaders in this industry. From allowing us to use ECN account with just 5 dollars minimum, it comes with no issues over manipulation (slippage), it really makes it all work so beautifully for me in every way!

I'm currently using [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to increase my deposit volume and I think it's very useful for every trader.

Forex Trading is very risky and hence we need to obtain certain skills before getting involved in it, like risk management and money management.

Junior Moderator

Tip No.1: don't spend too much money on trading systems, EAs, courses.
    My latest discovery:

Get premium Forex systems in 90% discount → https://BudgetForex.com

box - einstein 250x250
    Right! Instead, we need to learn from a good Demo account and we have to gain experience through the small investments in real account, that would be more helpful.