horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for New Traders

box - einstein 250x250
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    To Improve your trading skills and profitability by watching interactive video lessons. These courses are of great value to all traders, both beginners and professionals. Every trader requires an increased knowledge about forex.

Here are some video to improve yours skill : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thank you for sharing the video tutorial. I'll add those to my list, which includes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    gerski

Quote Originally Posted by maula_na View Post
    Hi, same like you, I'm also new in trading forex, i have studied forex for 2 months, now i still find the best way for trading. Just keep smile and never give up
    Right we are on the same boat.There are really lots to be learn about this field but your right keep on smiling because if you really loves forex you love what you do you will really not give up in order to learn.

gerski

Quote Originally Posted by dgafdgaf View Post
    Open a demo account and learn a manual basic system of trading at first.
    Yes i agree that opening a demo account is really helpful especially for newbies which serves as a training ground,we can avail of our free demo account on our chosen broker just like in my broker gdmfx which offers more than one account to their client.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lee.belisar View Post
    Thank you for sharing the video tutorial. I'll add those to my list, which includes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Thanks, I thinks [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] will be help the newbie to see what is the forex

same than you!

Elite Member

For the newbie, The key in forex is learning and discipline. learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials. viseo tutorials are used for learning is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Learning forex isn't as easy as others think.It takes patience to learn the art of analyzing the unpredictable market were traders evolve.One must have knowledge and skill to be successful in forex.
    Most brokers nowadays aid traders by offering extra forex education like [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to consistently provide education, market insights, trading tools, and other related articles.

Elite Member

learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials. video tutorials are used for learning is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Start with a demo account...longer time frames (daily, or 4hour) for the first few months...IMO

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I took the leap and went straight to live trading did quite well for 12 months then BANG ! Got greedy and lost the lot , Bad money management chasing the losses to yes try learn a system that suits you and your lifestyle . But overall ENJOY .....