horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for New Traders

Banned

box - einstein 250x250
    The experience Forex traders join in Forex as a new comer in Forex industry. But, the different is experts were very busy to learn sincerely. While, greedy Forex traders were searching shortcut way for success. But, most of the new Forex traders want to earn huge money without learning. AS a result, we know a popular statistics that is ‘90% new Forex traders are loser’. That means, it’s really impossible to make regular money without learning. So, I opened my demo account on ‘GCI’ trading broker’. Because, this broker has private educational facilities for learning that helped me very much to know Forex clearly. Now, I am using their live account without facing any kind of problem.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I keep demo and practice. Try out some platforms risk free using demo accounts. There are some great ones out there provided by a large variety of brokers. The most common platform is MT4 which is provided through a variety of guises with a selection of various tools. My personal favourite at the moment is at Tickmill trading platform, just a personal choice, but I find the speed, tightness of the spreads and one click trading suits my style of trading. By experiencing trading without the risk of losing money, I believe it would finally learn how to follow charts/trends and to generate strategy and systems.

learn about money management at forex is one of important tips

Perrie Edwards

It is negligently truthful that in spite of having most significant analyzing trade acquaintance it is not probable to make success in Forex, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform like MXTrade, which is always dedicated to you to make profit by providing many exclusive trading facilities. This ECN trading stage has no hidden or extra fees do I get profit that I earned by using trading skill

Any tips for gold available?

pipmeup

Quote Originally Posted by idraaqie View Post
    Any tips for gold available?
    It's important that you diversify your portfolio so if one investment do not perform well, you have others which are making you money. In other words, you will be much safer in a volatile market. One example will be investing in gold stocks with 20% of your portfolio, perhaps 25% in gold coins and gold bars, 30% in spot gold trading and the rest in cash liquidity. as for spot gold trading I'm with Tickmill who offer good trading condition by giving 10 pips spread only on gold trading.

Hi everyone. I'm a new guy in this forum, and want to share my experience on forex. About 3 years i was broke. Many debts and a good life style was kill my money. So when i was losing my house I was so sad. Then i heard about forex. So...i'm interesting and say myself "is a good oportunity to make money easy". So, i invest my only money that i have to open an account and so happy and hopefully that i have an account and try a firts operation. No one teach me at all...I have no idea what i was doing. So Gold was my target. One night i left the operation open. When i wake up i see with pain in the heart that i was losing about 60% of my start capital. My money keep on my pocket about 3 more days. So i loss all. Since then i learn, study so much about Price Action, Fibos levels, Elliott Wave, Gann, and a lot of systems. Now 3 years later i start to win some money with my system...that no indicates that i don't loss...in fact my last loss was becaus FOMC and Yellen...USD fall down as a rock. And it hurts me a lot. But i'm here...again...i broke about 3 accounts. And now i'm working with my psycho emotional part for trading. Is killing me. I think in forex could be a winner just if you got humilty, patience and discipline. I hope find the right way because this is a journey...and nothing is compeltly real. Cheer traders. Go on

Actually the only tip i will give you is for you not to trade anytime frame less than the 4hours time frame.
    And also you can try working with videos rather than reading load of lifeless ebooks.
    Dailymotions or youtube if a nice place to start from lot of free forex videos our their.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Free trading videos from a london based forex trading course service.

Cheers and wishing good luck in your trading career.

Quote Originally Posted by hesse21 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a new guy in this forum, and want to share my experience on forex. About 3 years i was broke. Many debts and a good life style was kill my money. So when i was losing my house I was so sad. Then i heard about forex. So...i'm interesting and say myself "is a good oportunity to make money easy". So, i invest my only money that i have to open an account and so happy and hopefully that i have an account and try a firts operation. No one teach me at all...I have no idea what i was doing. So Gold was my target. One night i left the operation open. When i wake up i see with pain in the heart that i was losing about 60% of my start capital. My money keep on my pocket about 3 more days. So i loss all. Since then i learn, study so much about Price Action, Fibos levels, Elliott Wave, Gann, and a lot of systems. Now 3 years later i start to win some money with my system...that no indicates that i don't loss...in fact my last loss was becaus FOMC and Yellen...USD fall down as a rock. And it hurts me a lot. But i'm here...again...i broke about 3 accounts. And now i'm working with my psycho emotional part for trading. Is killing me. I think in forex could be a winner just if you got humilty, patience and discipline. I hope find the right way because this is a journey...and nothing is compeltly real. Cheer traders. Go on
    Thanks for sharing you story. I guess it can teach us more efficient than just words "be patient".

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Quote Originally Posted by manjosh View Post
    Actually the only tip i will give you is for you not to trade anytime frame less than the 4hours time frame.
    And also you can try working with videos rather than reading load of lifeless ebooks.
    Dailymotions or youtube if a nice place to start from lot of free forex videos our their.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Free trading videos from a london based forex trading course service.

Cheers and wishing good luck in your trading career.
    I'm newbie and
    I like to trader at night.