horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for New Traders

Tips for New Traders

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Hello. I am very new to Forex trading, although I do stock trading for almost 3 years now. I have a classic account but as of this moment I don't trade live yet. What I currently do is I'm trying a demo account first and doing some reviews and research about Forex trading. I'm really eager to begin the actual trading but I'm afraid that I won't make any good when I do so because my knowledge and experience is still not sufficient. Any tips for new starter like me? Where do I begin? Thanks in advance.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Hi, same like you, I'm also new in trading forex, i have studied forex for 2 months, now i still find the best way for trading. Just keep smile and never give up

Quote Originally Posted by maula_na View Post
    Hi, same like you, I'm also new in trading forex, i have studied forex for 2 months, now i still find the best way for trading. Just keep smile and never give up
    For two months? That is a bit long. You did demo account? But maybe you can share what you have known during that two months. Thanks for your kind words. Cheers. Looking forward to learn more from you.

dgafdgaf

Open a demo account and learn a manual basic system of trading at first.

Quote Originally Posted by dgafdgaf View Post
    Open a demo account and learn a manual basic system of trading at first.
    Hi. Yup. I am actually doing a demo account. So somehow I already have idea and a little knowledge about the basic Forex trading. But I do not want to use a demo account for a longer time. Someone advised me that by doing so, I might develop a habit of taking too much risk.

Try to keep your emotions out of your trading. Super hard, but it's a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Possumk View Post
    Try to keep your emotions out of your trading. Super hard, but it's a must.
    Yup. I've read about this from other traders. Keeping emotions out of trading is crucial. Thanks my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lee.belisar View Post
    Hello. I am very new to Forex trading, although I do stock trading for almost 3 years now. I have a classic account but as of this moment I don't trade live yet. What I currently do is I'm trying a demo account first and doing some reviews and research about Forex trading. I'm really eager to begin the actual trading but I'm afraid that I won't make any good when I do so because my knowledge and experience is still not sufficient. Any tips for new starter like me? Where do I begin? Thanks in advance.
    joining this forum is actually a good start for you,Lee.Forex forums are one source of forex learning.You interact with others here and you can ask experts some forex questions

Quote Originally Posted by rrayne20009 View Post
    joining this forum is actually a good start for you,Lee.Forex forums are one source of forex learning.You interact with others here and you can ask experts some forex questions
    Yup. That is actually one of the reasons why I am here, to learn more. And I think, I just did it, asking experienced and experts traders about Forex. Thanks.

Elite Member

box - einstein 250x250
    To Improve your trading skills and profitability by watching interactive video lessons. These courses are of great value to all traders, both beginners and professionals. Every trader requires an increased knowledge about forex.

Here are some video to improve yours skill : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]